Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bleep. I love Nancy.

After a massive fuck up yesterday in the form of drunken cupcake bingeing, didn't weight today, I'd want to cut if I saw the number.
Playing a bakery story with Nancy. I love you nanny :) I feel like you're one of my closest friends, yet we've never even met in real life, I'm going to meet you someday though! :)
Bringing roommate to train station tommorrow, yay 2 hour drive on insane highway! Working dinner shift later after that, and then for once in my life, weekend off! Yayyyy! I effing need it, today was the worst shift ever. Had some trailer trash bleach blonde 40 something screaming in my face about how her food was taking too long. From the time she sat down to the time she got her food it took 20 minutes, I checked the computer. Stupid fuck. I was like YO if you dont get the fuck outta my face we're gonna have some serious fucking problems. The owner ran over cause she could tell I was about to snatch the bitch by her hair and smash her ugly ass face into the table.


That's right. I'll snatch a bitch. Just like that.

Love you nanny bananny :) <3

1 comment:

  1. omg dude when you told me that story this morning I was half asleep lol. I was whoa she's hungry pissed lol I can't sleep =( I redid my place I am trying to make it look retro funk haha like tripped out. I LOVE YOU TOOOOO

    ReplyDelete