Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cupcakes

91.4 this morning dammit. Same thing I weighed last night, I was hoping for less. Ah well. 90 point whatever tommorrow fer sure. Had coffee this morning, I'll have a shake before I go to work so I don't risk passing out or some shit. My biggest fear is passing out while carrying a tray of food, and waking up covered in Alfredo with customers gathered around me. GAWD. Waiting for a letter from Nancy, it should come today! :D her notes always cheer me up :p love you nanny bannanny!
I want some motherfucking cupcakes. :(

4 comments:

  1. 91.40? Jealous.
    I hope you don't faint at work; that'd be terrible. Stay hydrated and eat a bit if you feel like you're gonna. C:

    Stay safe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh u got it today though yay fuck u man I am soo addicted to this fucking bakery app and resturant app FML lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE U CUPCAKE!!!! btw lol but I say that like everywhere xD

    ReplyDelete