Thursday, May 12, 2011

meh

Yesterday I had a slimfast shake, 4 or 5 croutons, two french fries, and an assload of diet snapple...weighed in this morning at 92.2. Meh. not bad i suppose, but I'm not losing as quickly as I'd like to. Tommorrow I better be in the 91 point whatever range or I'm gonna be pissed.
Might go for a jog later, depending on how I feel. This sunburn is killing me, damn tanning! Meeting Lyss for coffee in a little bit, not sure where yet.
Working a double tommorrow so I probably won't be on pt much at all. I get to be surrounded by delicious food all day instead..joy.
Anyways, nothing special going on here. Basically just living until we decide to leave for cali, hopefully in a month or so...thats really it xx

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondering about slim fast shakes, my mom as three that have been sitting in a fridge forever. Are they pretty good?
    Sorry about the sunburn, that must really hurt!
    Eh anyway, tomorrow is another day.
    Hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The special k shakes are soooo much better than the slim fast ones...they're more filling and taste way better!

    ReplyDelete